- Users often listen to pages using a screen reader.
- Barrier to access: content often isn’t read out correctly.
- Users often set their own font and background colors.
- Users often magnify the screen to make it more readable.
- Barrier to access: content doesn’t resize correctly.
- Barrier to access: insufficient contrast between text and background.
- Reds and greens often indistinguishable.
- Screen Reader, e.g. JAWS, WindowEyes, NVDA
- Braille Reader
- Screen Magnifier
- Voice recognition, e.g. Dragon NaturallySpeaking
For assistance or to report accessibility problems please contact:
Web Accessibility Lead
Phone: +61 3 9035 4867