Adding Captions to YouTube videos
- Upload your video to your YouTube
- Click on 'Video Manager'
- Next to your video click on 'Edit' and then select 'Captions'
- Click on 'Upload caption file or transcript'
- Locate and select the SRT file that you created using MovieCaptioner
- Click 'Upload'
- That's it, you are done! You can now play your video to check your captions.
Note: make sure that the caption button is turned on.
For accessibility problems please contact:
Web Accessibility Lead
Phone: +61 3 9035 4867
For all other enquiries contact: