Pros and Cons for users
- Pro: Voice chat can be useful
- Con: Users may have difficulty identifying objects and events
- Con: Users need to be able to change the text size of the interface and chat windows
- Con: Users may have trouble reading text which lacks sufficient contrast against the background
- Con: Poor stereopsis, or stereo blindness, can prevent some people from fusing the view from each of their eyes into a single image
|Environmental light||Buildings, tools||Visual flow||Information panel, virtual compass|
Low Vision Use Cases
- As a user with low vision, I need to be able to increase text size, so I can read without a screen magnifier.
- As a user with low vision, I need to have sufficient contrast between text and the background, so I can read the text.