- Users with low vision increase the size of content by up to 200% to make it readable.
- Screen magnifiers increase the size of content by up to 200%.
WCAG Success Criteria
WCAG Sufficient Techniques
- G179: Ensuring that there is no loss of content or functionality when the text resizes and text containers do not change their width
- Increase the text size on the page by 200%
- Zoom in using Windows: CTRL and + (click CTRL and + three times to size the text to 200%)
- Zoom out using Windows: CTRL and -
- Reset page in Windows: CTRL and 0
- Zoom in on Mac: Command and + (click Command and + three times to size the text to 200%)
- Zoom out on Mac: Command and -
- Reset page on Mac: Command and 0
- Can the page still be viewed correctly at 200%?
- Go to a web page that you are familiar with. Can it be viewed correctly at 200%?
For accessibility problems please contact:
Web Accessibility Lead
Phone: +61 3 9035 4867
For all other enquiries contact: