The University of Melbourne has one primary campus north of the Melbourne CBD and many other associated campuses including Southbank and rural locations.
About our campuses
- Maps and locations of the Parkville campus and associated campuses like Southbank or Dookie. To find the address of a particular faculty, visit that faculty's web site.
- Transport and parking: how to get to the university's Parkville campus.
- Environmental sustainability: learn how the University of Melbourne is achieving a sustainable campus, and how you can get involved. We encourage the whole University community to think, talk and act on environmental sustainability issues.
- Health and Safety: the University recognises its obligation to take all reasonable precautions to provide and maintain so far as is practicable, an environment that is safe and without risks to health for employees, students and visitors.
- Services and facilities available to you on campus, from conference rooms to sport centres, conference management to equipment hire.
- Student accommodation: links to residential colleges and our Housing Service.
- Faculties and departments Click here for a comprehensive listing of all faculties and departments.
- Commercial Engagement Services: support the commercialisation agenda of the University of Melbourne by making the educational services and consultancy capacity of the University more accessible to the corporate and government sectors through the provision of a mechanism for the development and delivery of demand driven commercial customised corporate award and non award programs and a mechanism to provide consultancy development and management services to the staff of the University in order to ensure accessibility to external clients.
Some University services and campus facilities are available to the public as well as to the University community.
Campus maintenance and feedback
Help us keep your campus running smoothly. Whether it's maintenance, cleaning, or broken IT equipment, University of Melbourne staff, students and visitors can use the Snap Send Solve app to report issues, request support and provide feedback. The Snap Send Solve app allows you to take a photo of a problem area on any University of Melbourne campus with your mobile phone and send it directly to our campus support teams to resolve. Download the app from the Apple app store or Google Play.
Download from app store Download from Google play
Services available to the public
Facilities for hire
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Cafés, takeaway food, coffee kiosks
Axil Coffee Roasters
||Western Edge Biosciences, ground floor, Parkville (building 125)||https://axilcoffee.com.au/|
|| Alan Gilbert building ground floor, Parkville (building 104)|| 9347 2777|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9508 4409|
|| Melbourne Dental Clinic ground floor, Parkville (building 348)|| 9347 4507|
|| The Spot ground floor, Parkville (building 110)|| 9348 2242|
|| Behind the John Medley West Building, Parkville (building 191)|| 0434 286 791|
|| Old Physics building, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 1355|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 0531|
Dr Dax Café
|| Kenneth Myer building ground floor, Parkville (building 144)|| |
Egg Sake Bistro
|| Union House basement, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 4704|
|| Ian Potter Museum of Art, Swanston Street, Parkville (building 136)|| 0421 488 805|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9348 0110|
|| Union House level 1, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 8716|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 0411|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| |
House of Cards
|| Outside of Engineering building, Parkville (building 165)|| |
La Bonne Bouffe
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 0422 526 721|
|| Ground, 100 Leicester Street (building 278)|| 9347 2010|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)||0410 084 888|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 3308
|| Melbourne Law School ground floor, Parkville (building 106)|| 9347 6336|
Prince Alfred Rooftop and Bar
|| 191 Grattan St, Carlton|| 9982 1813|
Professor’s Walk Café
|| Baillieu Library (building 177)|| 9347 9184|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9349 4416|
|| Kwong Lee Dow building ground floor, Parkville (building 263)|| |
Scholar & Co
|| Stop 1 building ground floor, 757 Swanston Street, Parkville (building 199)|| 0408263909 |
|| Glyn Davis building (Melbourne School of Design), Parkville (building 133)|| 0403 561 140|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 7009|
|| Union House ground floor, Parkville (building 130)|| 9347 7798|
Graduation & Regalia Services
Parcel lockers and PO Boxes
Visitor Centre, Memorabilia, clothing, souvenirs, campus maps and tour departure
Several residential halls and colleges are located at or very near the Parkville campus, just a few minutes by tram from the City of Melbourne.
The Parkville campus has a wide range of shops and other services for the University community: see the Services and Facilities section above for details.