The Cussonia Circle is designed to recognise the University’s loyal and consistent donors who have supported the University at any level for five consecutive years or more.
Every gift to the University matters and, in the Cussonia Circle, we have a generous group united in its belief that they can make a difference.
The logo for the Circle represents the Cussonia spicata tree which graces the middle of Cussonia Court in between Old Arts and the Old Quadrangle on the Parkville campus. This tree was propagated from a cutting from the original tree planted in the 1880s by Professor McCoy, one of the University’s first four professors. This symbol was selected as a symbol of the ongoing growth of the University, a cause for which this group of loyal donors are choosing to support.
For more information about the Cussonia Circle please email us or call the Donor Relations team on +61 3 8344 1750.
"The Cussonia Circle recognises a special group of donors drawn from all sections of the community, whose ongoing generosity ensures we can keep providing opportunities for students and progress ground breaking research. Their support truly makes a difference. "
–Nick Blinco Vice-Principal (Advancement)