Education is a challenging, complex yet rewarding career, where you can make a difference in your practice and inspire the next generation of leaders, change-makers and thinkers.
Our courses for education professionals will equip you with the skills needed to take your teaching further. Choose from a mix of online, on-campus and part-time study options, and gain access to the world's leading educators and experts in their field.
Data driven teaching
Master of Education in Evidence-Based Teaching
Develop specialised skills in student assessment and observation to deliver a greater impact on the learning outcomes of your students.
Professional Certificate in Evidence-Based Teaching
This program will give you a deep introduction to the latest evidence-based teaching methods pioneered by leading education researcher, John Hattie.
Online Education Partnership Program
The online education partnership program between the University of Melbourne and the University of Virginia takes a ground-breaking approach to teaching.
Professional Certificate in Education (Autism Spectrum Conditions)
Build the skills and knowledge to understand and respond to the needs of people with autism or who identify as Autistic.
Professional Certificate in Language Assessment
Enhance your language and ESL testing expertise with a specific set of practical skills in test development and evaluation.
Graduate Certificate in International Education (International Baccalaureate)
Gain an introduction into the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme and develop expert and specialist knowledge with an internationally recognised qualification.
Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate)
Develop a deep understanding of the methodologies and frameworks of the IB and international education more broadly.
Professional Certificate in Education (Positive Education)
Explore positive interventions that can be used to build wellbeing and resilience in students and staff.
Graduate Certificate in Managing Youth Self-Harm and Suicide
Access the latest evidence-based approaches to prevent, monitor and manage self-harm and suicide within the classroom.
Early Childhood Teaching
Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Teaching
Engage in teaching as a political and ethical practice through creating rich educational experiences that foreground Indigenous Worldviews and sustainability, supporting children become active contributors of social change and sustainable communities.
Short courses and networks
Abecedarian Approach Australia (3a)
Course for early childhood educators and parents to learn evidence-based teaching and learning strategies for children from birth to five.
CLASS Observation Training
Develop capacity and confidence in providing feedback on teacher practice to improve children’s learning and development outcomes.
- Short course 3a - Abecedarian Approach Australia
- Certificate Graduate Certificate in Applied Data Analytics
- Master Master of Applied Data Analytics
- Short course CLASS Observational Training Program
- Melbourne MicroCert Digital Tools for Inclusive Teaching
- Certificate Professional Certificate in Education (Autism Spectrum Conditions)
- Certificate Professional Certificate in Education (Positive Education)
- Master Master of Education in Evidence-Based Teaching
- Certificate Professional Certificate in Evidence-Based Teaching
- Diploma Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Teaching
- Certificate Graduate Certificate in International Education (IB)
- Master Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate)
- Certificate Professional Certificate in Language Assessment
- Melbourne MicroCert Leading Learning for Quality Improvement
- Melbourne MicroCert Leading Learning through Partnerships
- Melbourne MicroCert Leading Learning: Contemporary Theories
- Melbourne MicroCert Schools’ Transition to Innovative Spaces
- Certificate Specialist Certificate in Inclusive Music Teaching
- Melbourne MicroCert Teachers' Transitions to Innovative Spaces
Get in touch
If you've got any questions, our dedicated team is here to help.