Designed for healthcare professionals who want to learn and develop practical leadership skills, our Clinical Leadership program will provide you with the leadership skills you need to best support your colleagues, patients and organisations.
Throughout immersive face-to-face sessions, you will learn to develop and implement change initiatives, promote treatment quality, and drive safety excellence in healthcare settings.
Looking for a shorter commitment? The Intensive Clinical Leadership course is a three-day, assessment-free program. Participants have the opportunity to progress to the Specialist Certificate on completion.
Compare course options
|Course name||Duration||Total course fee*||Intakes||Ready to apply?|
|Specialist Certificate in Clinical Leadership||1 year part-time||A$8,112||February||Apply now|
|Intensive Clinical Leadership||3 day intensive||TBC||TBC||Apply now|
*The fees listed are for 2020. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
The course is action-orientated and practical, so I found myself using my new knowledge even before the program finished. The faculty and guest speakers had an appreciation for the experience of the students and ensure the content was enriching and to the point. Rahul, 2018 SCCL Alumni
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.