Designed for health professionals of any discipline, at any career stage, the Excellence in Clinical Teaching (EXCITE) program will provide you with the teaching skills and educational theory to develop your skills as educators.
You will learn face-to-face alongside clinicians from a variety of professional backgrounds, share expertise, build networks and grow your career opportunities.
Delivery is immersive and practical, involving dynamic face-to-face teaching alongside online study. The program is designed to be studied part time, so you can fit study around your busy clinical schedules.
You can choose to progress from the Graduate Certificate to the Master of Clinical Education, or apply directly to the Masters and exit early with a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma.
Compare course options
|Course name||Part-time duration||Total course fee*||Intakes||Ready to apply?|
|Master of Clinical Education||3 years||A$42,672||February, August||Apply now|
|Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education||2 years||A$27,749||February, August||Apply now|
|Graduate Certificate in Clinical Teaching||1 year||A$13,536||February, August||Apply now|
*The fees listed are for 2020. The University reviews fees annually. The indicative total course fee is based on typical subject enrolments, and includes an indexation of 5 per cent per annum. More information about fees.
Fees and payments
- Tuition fees are charged yearly and you pay tuition fees according to your specific enrolment in any given study period.
- Course fees are the same for both domestic and international students.
- If you're enrolled as an Australian fee paying student, you can pay your course fees up front when you enrol or defer part or all payment through FEE-HELP, a loan scheme that helps eligible students pay all or part of your tuition fees.
The people I interacted with were phenomenal; physiotherapists, speech pathologists, nurses, other doctors. Everybody had their challenges, but we learned a lot from each other and shared ideas and methods of teaching. It has really helped me develop my practice. Irma, Intensive Care Physician
Discuss your path
Talk with a dedicated student support consultant to understand more about this program, including:
- Entry requirements
- Time commitment for subjects
- Fees and payment options.
Speak with a dedicated student support consultant.