COVID-19 documents for travel

Information about testing and documentation for international travellers

The University Health Service offers the gold standard COVID PCR test for any traveller needing a test for international travel.

Some countries require different tests and documentation when you are returning to your home country. The Health Service cannot provide tests for countries requiring tests other than the COVID PCR.

If you require a returning traveller COVID test, please contact the University Health Service's COVID-19 hotline on (03) 8344 6905 to see which testing site you may need to attend.