Alternatives to QR code check in
If you have trouble checking in via QR code you can follow the alternative instructions below.
The Victorian Government requires everyone to check in via QR code, to assist with contact tracing if needed.
QR codes are posted at all building entrances on campus. You must check in at every building you visit using the QR code displayed.
If you cannot scan the code there are instructions on each poster for alternative check in via the Service Victoria app.
If you do not have a smartphone or your device is incompatible with the Service Victoria system, you must either:
- ask a friend or colleague to check you in, or
- go to one of the check-in kiosks listed below and manually check in prior to entering a University building/space.
We also recommend you keep your own record of the locations you visit on campus.
- Stop 1
- Baillieu Library
- Giblin Eunson Library
- 11 Barry Street
- Union House information desk
- Reception at other campuses
- Dookie (Administration Building)
- Werribee (U-Vet Hospital)
- Werribee (Teaching and Learning Building entrance)