- Perceivable - Users must be able to perceive information and user interface components.
- Operable - Users must be able to operate interface components and navigation.
- Understandable - Users must be able to understand information and the operation of the user interface.
- Compatible - Users must be able to understand information and the operation of the user interface.
- 1.1.1 Non-Text ContentAdd alt text to images and labels to forms
- 1.2.1 Audio and Video onlyAdd transcripts to pre-recorded audio
- 1.2.2 CaptionsAdd captions to pre-recorded videos
- 1.2.3 Audio DescriptionAdd transcripts to describe video-only content in videos
- 1.2.4 CaptionsAdd captions to real-time videos
- 1.2.5 Audio Description Add an audio description of video-only content in videos
- 1.3.1 Info and Relationships
- 2.1.1 Keyboard
Designer / Style Guide
UX / Interaction Designer
For assistance or to report accessibility problems please contact:
Web Accessibility Lead
Phone: +61 3 9035 4867