Privacy Collection Notice
Items 1 – 5 are mandatory
- The information on this form is being collected by [NAME OF DEPARTMENT OR FACULTY]. You can contact us on [PHONE NUMBER/STUDENT CENTRE CONTACT DETAILS].
- The information is being collected in order to/for the purpose of [SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF COLLECTION].
- You can access any personal information the UNIVERSITY holds about you. Contact the Privacy Officer to find out more.
- The information will be used by authorised staff for the purpose for which it was collected and will be protected against unauthorised access and use.
- Information may also be passed on to [ORGANISATION SUCH AS CENTRELINK OR OTHER UNIVERSITY IF APPROPRIATE] for [SPECIFIC PURPOSE] if permitted or required by law.
Items 6 & 7 may be omitted if not relevant to a particular collection of information.
- We are required by [SPECIFIC LAW] to collect this information for the purposes of [SPECIFIC PURPOSE].
- If you do not provide all the information that is requested on this form, it may not be possible to [DETAILED CONSEQUENCES SUCH AS NOT BEING REGISTERED FOR AN EVENT].
The information on this form is being collected by the Faculty of Science.
You can contact us on 13 62 54.
The information is being collected to complete your enrolment in the BSc degree.
You can access any information the University holds about you. Contact the Privacy Officer to find out more.
Information may also be passed on to the Returning Officer for the purpose of conducting student elections, and de-identified information will be passed on to DEEWR for statistical reporting. For full details see http://www.unimelb.edu.au/unisec/privacy/studentinfo.html