Career mentoring for students
Students at the University of Melbourne are encouraged to establish career-development relationships with mentors in relevant professional disciplines..
Mentoring a Melbourne University student allows you to:
- Contribute to the personal and professional development of future colleagues
- Ensure students pursue appropriate career paths and are ‘job-ready'
- Become involved with the university in a practical role
- Enhance your own professional development through new skills
- Receive recognition of experience and review your own knowledge
- Learn about current curriculum and academic trends
The CMC program is now delivered by two areas, the faculty of Business and Economics and the Law School. Mentors for the Faculty of Business and Economics & Commerce should apply directly via: http://www.melbournegsm.unimelb.edu.au/careers/programs/mentoring_program.html
Mentors for the Law School should contact the Law School Careers Office: http://www.careers.law.unimelb.edu.au/