Museums and Collections Award 2013
University of Melbourne and University of Birmingham
The primary aims of the Program are:
- To enrich the Award recipient's studies by providing access to museums and collections, expertise and resources in another environment.
- To strengthen the student's academic and professional skills through international collaboration and research. The Award also offers the opportunity to present study interests externally and network internationally.
- To enhance the student's skills and broaden their study experience through gaining an insight into university collections and museums in an international context.
- To facilitate collaboration, networking and partnerships between the museums and cultural collections across U21 institutions.
- To raise the profile of the museums and collections in the U21 network.