Information and Awareness Sessions
Book A Tailored Session
If your school, department or faculty would like a session tailored to your staff’s needs, the Copyright Office would be happy to provide this. The Copyright Office is happy to be part of larger training days or can come and speak to staff in general meetings.
We ask that sessions are booked well in advance - at least a month - to give our trainers plenty of time to prepare and that a minimum of 10 staff are present at the session.
Contact the Copyright Office to organise a session.
Need copyright information right now? Can’t make it to our sessions? Go Copyright!
The Copyright Office has produced an online tutorial, Go Copyright. The first module we have created is about the educational licences and how they allow you to use copyright material without having to seek the permission of the copyright owner. The tutorial will give you the basic information you need to make material available for your students. The module takes about 15 minutes to complete and you can log in and start the tutorial here: https://gocopyright.e.unimelb.edu.au/
- Introduction to Copyright
- Copyright & the LMS - A Cheat Sheet
- Copyright & Research
- Copyright & Your Thesis
- Copyright & Events Management
- Do-It-Yourself & Online Course Material
- Flickr and Creative Commons Images
- Google Images and Creative Commons Images
- Using Audio-Visual Material in Student Centres
- Wikis, Blogs & Web 2.0 Technology