The University of Melbourne has one primary campus north of the Melbourne CBD and many other associated rural campuses.
On this page, you will find quick access to information about our campuses:
- Maps and locations of the Parkville campus and associated rural campuses like Dookie. To find the address of a particular faculty, visit that faculty's web site.
- Transport and parking:
- Environmental sustainability: learn how the University of Melbourne is achieving a sustainable campus, and how you can get involved. We encourage the whole University community to think, talk and act on environmental sustainability issues.
- Health and Safety: the University recognises its obligation to take all reasonable precautions to provide and maintain so far as is practicable, an environment that is safe and without risks to health for employees, students and visitors. Learn more from the Environment, Health and Safety Unit or browse the Environment, Health and Safety Manual.
- Services and facilities available to you on campus, from conference rooms to sport centres, conference management to equipment hire.
- Student accommodation: links to residential colleges and our Housing Service.
- Faculties and departments Click here for a comprehensive listing of all faculties and departments.
- Melbourne Consulting and Custom Programs : supports the commercialisation agenda of the University of Melbourne by making the educational services and consultancy capacity of the University more accessible to the corporate and government sectors through the provision of a mechanism for the development and delivery of demand driven commercial customised corporate award and non award programs and a mechanism to provide consultancy development and management services to the staff of the University in order to ensure accessibility to external clients.