Dyslexic students who are intellectually bright often don’t perform badly enough for a teacher to identify they have a learning disability. UoM student
Types of Cognitive Impairment
- Problem Solving.
- Attention, e.g. ADHD
- Reading, linguistic and verbal comprehension, e.g. dyslexia
- Mathematical comprehension
- Visual comprehension
- Visual learning software
- Speech, spellchecker, e.g. TextHelp
- Text to voice, e.g. WYNNS
Barriers to Access
- Users may have trouble remembering the overall context of a web site or task.
- Users may make more errors than usual.
- Users may be easily distracted.
- Users may be have difficulty reading web content.
For assistance or to report accessibility problems please contact:
Web Accessibility Lead
Phone: +61 3 9035 4867