Can you identify and mark up the headings and lists in this content?
DUE DATE: Wednesday 23 May 2012
IMPORTANT: Applications MUST arrive by the due date. There is NO extension of time.
The goals of the Internship Program are to:
- enable students to develop high quality work place knowledge, skills and experience
- build students’ confidence in their own abilities
- assist students to clarify their career goals and expectations
- enhance the quality of the university experience for students
- enable students to develop contacts to assist their entry into employment
- allow students to gain overseas referees who can comment on their work skills
- give an advantage to students in gaining employment
- give Congressional participants access to students with an international perspective on American politics and law
- establish links between Congressional participants and the University of Melbourne
- provide Australia with a pool of graduates with a high level of insight into American politics, law and government.
Semantic markup is used to designate headings (h1 - h6), lists (u, ol and dl), and emphasized or special text (string, code, abbrev).