Course Approval & Management Procedures
Approval of new undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs and changes to existing programs, including suspension and discontinuation, is managed by the Academic Board through its committees.
The course approval and management procedure is under constant review.
Upcoming Meetings of the Academic Board & its Committees
- Academic Board: 28 February at 2.15pm
- Academic Programs Committee: 8 February at 10.00am
- Selection Procedures Committee: 11 February at 2.15pm
- Research Higher Degrees Committee: 6 February at 11.00am
Late Changes to the 2013 Handbook
- Late changes to the 2013 Handbook open on 18 October 2012
Masters Degree Review