A leading Australian research institution, the University of Melbourne has produced leaders in many fields over the last 150 years. Among our research staff and graduates have been winners of The Australia Prize, The Victoria Prize and the Nobel Prize. In addition, they account for approximately 250 memberships of the four Australian Learned Academies.
- Eighteen National Cooperative Research Centres (CRCs) from a total of approximately 70 CRCs which serve six Federal Government targeted industry sectors.
- Eight Australian Research Council (ARC) Centres of Excellence, four ARC Special Research Centres, three National Health and Medical Research Council Centres of Clinical Research Excellence and two Grains Research and Development Corporation Centres (one jointly with the ARC); and
- A number of National and State institutes and centres in the mathematical, chemical, oral health and plant sciences.
- Find an expert
- Engage a consultant
- License our technologies
- License curriculum materials and educational software
- Contract our researchers
- Employ our students and graduates
- Operations research for industry
- Customised training
- Research and research training centres
- Community programs
- Galleries, museums, cultural collections
- eScholarship Research Centre